To all Hurley Stanners clients, please find below some links that we think may be useful to you:
United States Copyright Office: www.copyright.gov. The United States Copyright Office publications are very good and they cover a number of different issues. Start with their primer on Copyrights and then move on from there. We can also be consulted for anything that you find confusing.
We are excited to announce our participation in an international publication, Legal Aspects of Doing Business in North America / Illinois Chapter published by Juris Publishing.
We have produced a number of business, intellectual property and entertainment-based articles for our clients over the past 35 years. Some have been available on-line in the past and others have been distributed directly to our clients. We want to make sure that all articles are accessible to our clients, potential clients and referral sources. Please click on the link to obtain access.
- Franchises, The Good, Bad and Ugly.
- 10 Things Every Business Person Should Know.
- 10 Things Every Business Person Should Know About Contracts.
- 10 Things Every Employer Should Know About Employment Law.
- Automatic Contract Renewal Act. Does this Affect You?
- 10 Things That Every Business Person Should Know About Working with Lawyers.
The Internet, Copyright Infringement, and You.
Entertainment and Arts
- Copyrights- Should I copyright?
- 10 Things To Know About the Music Business and Music Law.
- 10 Negotiating Tips for Theater Groups.
- Venue Safety Tips.
For any questions about any of the Articles, please contact Joanne F. Hurley at (708) 848-0800, email us, or write to us at Hurley Stanners, LLC, 1100 West Lake Street, Suite LL30, Oak Park, Illinois, 60301 . We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.